Data protection and sending commercial communications
1. Protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended.
2. The Buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, home address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal data").
3. The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller for the purpose of exercising the rights and obligations under the purchase contract and for the purpose of maintaining the user account. Unless the Buyer chooses otherwise, the Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller also for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications to the Buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety according to this article is not a condition that would in itself prevent the conclusion of the purchase contract.
4. The Buyer acknowledges that he/she is obliged to provide his/her personal data (when registering, in his/her user account, when ordering from the web interface of the shop) correctly and truthfully and that he/she is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay of any change in his/her personal data.
5. The seller may entrust a third party as a processor to process the buyer's personal data. Except for the persons transporting the goods, personal data will not be transferred to third parties by the Seller without the prior consent of the Buyer.
6. Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period of time. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in paper form in a non-automated manner.
7. The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he/she has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
8. If the buyer considers that the seller or processor (Article 5) is processing his personal data in a way that is contrary to the protection of the buyer's private and personal life or contrary to the law, in particular if the personal data are inaccurate in relation to the purpose of the processing, he/she may:
- 8.1. Ask the seller or processor for an explanation.
- 8.2. Require the seller or processor to remedy the situation.
9. If the buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide him with this information. The Seller shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for providing the information under the preceding sentence, which shall not exceed the costs necessary to provide the information.
10. Sending commercial communications and storing cookies:
- 10.1. The Buyer agrees to send information related to the Seller's goods, services or business to the Buyer's electronic address and further agrees to the Seller sending commercial communications to the Buyer's electronic address.
- 10.2. The buyer agrees to the storage of cookies on his/her computer. In the event that the purchase on the website can be made and the seller's obligations under the purchase contract fulfilled without storing cookies on the buyer's computer, the buyer may withdraw consent according to the previous sentence at any time.
- 11.1. The Buyer may be served at the Buyer's electronic address.
12. Final provisions
- 12.1. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international (foreign) element, the parties have agreed that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This is without prejudice to the consumer's rights under generally binding legislation.
- 12.2. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, or becomes so, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- 12.3. The contract of sale including the terms and conditions is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- 12.4. A sample form for withdrawal from the purchase contract is attached to the terms and conditions .
- 12.5. Contact details of the seller: Delivery address: LUCID S.R.O., Liberecká 85, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou,